We are looking for a talented TECHNICAL WRITER to help us to create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure.
Join us and you will be a core part of the IT department team working closely with engineering, product marketing, and customer enablement to create resources that don'tjust document what the product does but accelerates a user from novice to power user.
• Work with IT and product managers, product marketing and engineers to produce and maintain documentation, including: User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, in platform documentation;
• Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users;
• Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability;
• Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation across;
• Monitor metrics on the usage of training materials as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize future training investments.
• Background knowledge of technical platforms and languages;
• 3+ years of technical writing experience;
• Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums;
• Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product;
• Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process;
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment;
• Experience working with the following tools preferred:Confluence/JIRA;
• Very good spoken and written English
The company offer:
• A challenging job in a premium professional environment;
• Attractive compensation package with social benefits - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, share options;
• Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field with a renowned brand in the digital payments industry.
IT Recruitment Bulgaria Ltd. has license № 3131, valid from 01.03.2021