MM Solutions is a global leader in mobile software for imaging, video
and audio, employing more than 260 software specialists in Sofia,
Bulgaria. We are strategic partner of Texas Instruments and Qualcomm for
camera solutions, e-books, tablets, etc and well-established with all
Tier 1 mobile phones and tablets vendors.
In order to satisfy the increasing number of customers and projects MM
Solutions is looking to hire a Computer Vision and Machine Learning
• Research and develop CV and ML models for visual data analysis;
• Assist in the development of prototype solutions leveraging CV and ML algorithms;
• Clean and transform data in order to prepare it for modeling;
• Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies and algorithms as needed for specific models or analysis;
• Implement and optimize the algorithms for embedded devices;
• Ideas to generate key decision making KPIs;
• Work closely with other team experts to achieve optimal real-world implementation design;
• University Degree in Computer Science/ Applied Math/ Statistics or equivalent;
• Experience with C/C++ and Matlab;
• Good understanding of linear algebra and analytical geometry;
• Good understanding of processor architecture, data flow and performance bottle-necks;
• Ability to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation;
• Good command of English;
• Experience and knowledge in Image processing;
• Experience with OpenCV, OpenGL, Data Analytics, Python, NumPy, Tensor Flow, Keras or similar;
• Good understanding of CV, ML and AI techniques and algorithms;
• Skilled in Reporting and Data Visualization;
• Knowledge in application areas such as computer vision and robotics.
• Excellent opportunities for career growth;
• Professional training;
• Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging International
projects with world leading companies in mobile phones and multimedia;
• Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
• Business travels in Europe, USA and Asia (1-2 weeks);
• Social benefits, including additional health care insurance, food vouchers and sports programs;
• New office near Vitosha metro station and Paradise Center.
Candidates can apply directly through this site, by sending their CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.