Grove Global Consult Ltd. is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
If you are highly motivated, detail-oriented engineer, passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges, then you are on the right place!
For one of our clients - operating in the field of IT services and formed a team of the best developers and engineers in IT industry, we're looking for a AI Engineer.
We are hiring, for a part-time position, an AI Engineer with extensive knowledge of the financial
markets. You will be working on an existing product which serves an enterprise client.
Our project is focused on creating predictive models for specific markets and assets and
generating trading recommendations.
You will be joining Centric Technologies core team, meaning that you will be given an
opportunity to work on various projects in the future, allowing you to enrich your knowledge and
participate in exciting products.
● Proven experience in machine learning and artificial intelligence - Must
● Knowledge of the financial markets - Must
● Fluent English - Must
● Experience working with financial APIs - Advantage
● Understanding the business aspect of a product and providing high level reports on
progress and achievements.
● Self motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
● Able to decompose complex tasks into short term goals.
● Able to
What the company offers:
- Attractive salary (based on prior experience & educational background)
- Flexible working hours - part time
- Home office opportunities
- IT Conferences sponsored by the company
- Opportunity for professional growth with external and internal trainings
- Company sponsored laptop and mobile phone
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.