About the company:
Coherent Solutions is a US based software product development and consulting company that solves client business problems by bringing together global expertise, innovation, and creativity to produce world-class technology solutions. The US-based delivery teams work side-by-side with 1200 + employees globally. North America headquarters reside in Minneapolis, US with European locations in Minsk and Brest, Belarus and in Sofia, Bulgaria. Currently we are looking for new colleague to join our team in Sofia.
About the Project and the Role:
Our client is the market leader in contact center robotic process automation (RPA). The patented platform delivers a proven approach for automating currently manual management processes. For our growing team we are looking for experienced Manual QA Engineer that has a passion for testing and a background in test planning and frontend/backend testing.
Technical stack: Java 8+, Spring Boot 2, Microservices, RESTful, WebSockets, NiFi, Flink, Consul, MariaDB, SQL Server, Redis, HBase, H2, Flyway, SQL, Active MQ, Envoy, Jenkins, Docker, Git, Hadoop
Your Essential Duties will include:
• Analyze requirements, user stories and test plans; develop test cases
• Conduct formal test case reviews with QA, Development and Product Management and incorporate feedback
• Execute test cases and troubleshoot unintended results via log files, SQL queries, Postman and Soapui
• Attend daily standups and Backlog Grooming sessions
• Regularly report overall project status, including test case execution statistics and defect status
• Work independently to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and escalate as needed
The technical skill set we are looking for would be:
• At least 3 years of QA experience with front-end and back-end validations
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum SDLC methodology
• Experience with Integration API testing via Rest and Soap services with JSON and XML
• Experience with QA tools, such as Quality Center, Qmetry, Jira, Confluence
• Experience writing test cases and tracking defects
• Experience in understanding and executing SQL queries
• Experience with test automation is a plus
Why joining Coherent Solutions?
Coherent Solutions is a stable growing company with more than 15 years of history. Our Sofia office is the newest development center of the company opened in 2018. For every professional, we are ready to offer working conditions that will reveal your potential in the best possible way. Knowledge, personal skills and real work experience are the only criteria for evaluating candidates in our company.
Internal and external trainings
Different and challenging projects
International working environment and knowledge sharing
Conferences and events attendance
Management and other soft skills trainings
Standard working hours
Additional Health Insurance
Corporate events and Team buildings
Dynamic and friendly work environment
Comfortable relax zones
Different group activities