About the company:
Coherent Solutions is a US based software product development and consulting company that solves client business problems by bringing together global expertise, innovation, and creativity to produce world-class technology solutions. The US-based delivery teams work side-by-side with 1200 + employees globally. North America headquarters reside in Minneapolis, US with European locations in Minsk and Brest, Belarus and in Sofia, Bulgaria. Currently we are looking for new colleague to join our team in Sofia.
About the Role and the Project:
Our client is leading online and mobile food ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order from more than 80,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,600 U.S. cities and London.
As part of our development team you would be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining components and parts of the platform. The role requires strong knowledge of computer science concepts, an ability to design functionalities based on business requirements, and an ability to mentor junior engineers.
Front End Technologies in play: React, Redux, Webpack, CSS/SASS, Unit Testing (Jasmine, Chai), E2E Testing (Protractor, Jest), REST and/or microservices , Git
Your Essential Duties will include:
• Build, test, and maintain modules and functionalities using React.JS and PReact
• Collaborate with the architecture team to complete designs that meet business requirements
• Work with product managers to break down ideas and user stories.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Maintain quality, ensure responsiveness of applications, provide optimization guidance where necessary
• Perform regular code reviews for junior members of the team
• Mentor junior engineers on the team
• Collaborate with the Engineering team to troubleshoot production issues
• Strive for CI/CD best practices
The technical skill set we are looking for would be:
• At least 5 years of experience with React.JS
• Strong understanding of React and its core principles
• Familiar with Single page apps
• Knowledge with CI/CD concepts
• Previous team lead or mentoring experience would be an advantage
If this opportunity excites you, send us your resume!
Why joining Coherent Solutions?
Coherent Solutions is a stable growing company with more than 15 years of history. The Sofia office is the newest development center of the company and has opened in 2018. For every professional, we are ready to offer working conditions that will reveal your potential in the best possible way. Knowledge, personal skills and real work experience are the only criteria for evaluating candidates in our company.
- Internal and external trainings
- Different and challenging projects
- International working environment and knowledge sharing
- Conferences and events attendance
- Management and other soft skills trainings
- Standard working hours
- Opportunity to Home office
- Additional Health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Corporate events and Team buildings
- Happy hour
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Comfortable relax zones
- Different group activities