HMG LINKS Ltd is a local multi-sector recruitment company focused on
tailor-made solutions for its partners’ human resources needs. We
strongly believe in an honest and ethical approach to recruitment.
Are you especially passionate about programming? This is an invitation for the guru in you to dream big and act on it.
We are looking for highly motivated people with proven problem solving
skills, with deep experience in Java and related technologies.
You can easily integrate into our Client\\\'s teams and projects, based on
yours individual strength, experience and desires. They provide a
collaborative environment and culture, trust and support each other and
foster continuous learning. Build your career further in the FinTech
In your daily work, you will:
Be part of an agile/lean team to build new solutions and expand existing software
Apply good practices in the coding of enterprise software in Java
Work on the development of Spring Boot and Spring Cloud applications
Collaborate with other teammates in cross-functional teams
Required Technical Skills:
• Hands on experience with Java/J2EE
• Experience using Spring framework
• Experience in consuming REST/SOAP services
• Bachelor\\\'s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other job related field
• A a communicative team player
• Analytical and problem-solving thinking
• Intellectually curious personality
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Haven’t applied yet? Then check this out…
• Relaxed and friendly environment, highly skilled and professional team
• Be part of a growing modern company with exciting ideas for the future
• A nice and comfortable office
• Relaxing room
• 25 + days of paid holidays
• Take part in regular team buildings, conferences, trainings, and events
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
• And last but not least, enjoy a competitive salary and also some very attractive benefits
Have we raised your interest? Then we look forward to getting to know
you. Please send us your CV in English for immediate consideration.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be
treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license issued by
Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 2356 / 19.09.2017.