SpotMe is the leader in enterprise engagement platforms for virtual and hybrid events. Our mission is to challenge the status quo to create greater experiences for customers and employees. SpotMe is used by over 2 million users and 80 Fortune 500 brands like L’Oréal, SAP and Pfizer.
This is a new and exciting time. Virtual is the way people work, meet, and interact. With SpotMe Anywhere, we are not following trends, we are shaping them.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team of professionals from 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that stayed positive and quickly adapted to the new world. In 8 weeks, we shipped a new product and we have been experiencing a 15x demand since our launch.
If working with our team in shaping the future sounds like the opportunity you're looking for then let us get to know you by submitting your resume. You will be free to decide when you want to work from home, and when you come to the office in Bulgaria.
- Handle complex technical issues and escalations over chat, email, and via screen sharing sessions.
- Troubleshooting, first-level diagnostics, and providing technical and product expertise to clients’ queries.
- Support clients in configuring accounts, event workspaces, and streaming setups to ensure successful preparation and running of live events.
- Manage client incidents and requests through to resolution via queuing system
- Accountable to qualify inbound leads coming from our public website and to secure discovery calls with our sales team
- Work cross-functionally with Services, Product, Engineering, and Sales teams.
- Drive customer adoption and support ad-hoc training.
- Submit iOS and Android app releases
- Prepare FAQ’s, upgrade notes, articles in Knowledge Base, and document support related to processes and activities
- Work in shift rotations between 7 am and 12 am covering 7 days a week.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- 1-2 years successful support experience with a software vendor
- Technical background: experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting issues, as well as working closely with level 2 and 3 support teams.
- Familiar with ticketing systems (e.g. Jira) and web chat solution (Intercom)
- Able to keep up with a fast-paced high energy environment
- Ability to be independent in solving complex issues for clients
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities with a sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Curiosity, quick thinker, attention to details, and desire to learn and grow
- Rigorous mindset with a high attention to details and execution accuracy
- Proactive, willing to get things done, and able to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree related to technology or engineering preferred
- Unlimited Work From Home
- 25 days Paid Leave
- Supplemental Health & Dental Care
- Exceptional Social Package & Special Discounts