We are currently looking for the best STAR candidate for one of our biggest and fast-developing clients in the online gaming area. Career development, management support, great salaries and top office location are only a small part of the perks this company has to offer for the DevOps Engineer position.
You would be doing:
• Manage cloud-based live production environments from server infrastructure all the way to applicative layers for DB, Sub/Pub and JAVA application servers;
• Handle ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures;
• Manage and improve the Continuous Integration and Release processes, define and manage automated production processes;
• Provide architectural solutions for complex data and processing requirements involving scalable systems and rapid growth;
• Implement system monitoring procedures and analysis.
You would have/be:
• Meaningful experience as a DevOps;
• Experience working with a 24/7/365 cloud-based web service;
• Experience with CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous deployment);
• Experience with Linux, Monitoring systems, AWS EC2 or Google GCE, Ansible (or similar), Jenkins, Docker and other Continuous Deployment/Integration tools;
• Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Shell scripting or Python, Git, MySQL, MongoDB or other NoSQL, System security – an advantage;
• Fluent written and spoken English.
We have to offer you:
• A dynamic and rapidly growing global company;
• Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme;
• Great extra benefits;
• Supportive management and working environment;
• Amazing and modern office in the heart of Sofia.
Star Gate Recruitment owns licence No 2649 from 29.10.2018