The SysOps/DevOps engineer will establish and monitor associated tools to proactively verify availability and accessibility of applications and services.
The SysOps/DevOps engineer will also assist with system monitoring and security in a cloud environment, including development and execution of strategy to remediate identified vulnerabilities.
The best SysOps/DevOps engineer will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and learning-centric environment. Building greenfield SAAS projects and brainstorming the architecture, design, and user experience of new and existing client projects.
We offer you.....
Topvine is a co-operative technology consulting firm that consists of a team of trusted IT experts, based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We believe in working together with other talented, and motivated individuals to solve larger problems and complete much bigger projects than we can do alone.
Topvine aims to flip business paradigms on their head giving the power back to the individual, rather than self-interest lead corporations, Topvine offers a unique business structure inspired by accounting, investment banking and law firms allowing for flexible career growth and opportunity for investment.
We work with a wide variety of clients from the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Asia with an ever-expanding client list from all over the world, we aim to have a wide variety of interesting projects that allow our team to learn, grow and expand our own abilities while keeping us engaged and fulfilled in the jobs we complete, and allowing ourselves the freedom to explore the technologies that fit our natural desires, drives and interest.
We provide a flexible working environment with remote working opportunities and meet regularly to work together and socialise.
We believe in investing in ourselves and that is why we offer flexible perks to help make our lives easier so we can spend our time doing what we love.
We Expect you to ....
● Design and implement automated build, deployment and application configuration systems
● Deploy and manage cloud (AWS, Azure and GCP) based deployments using Docker and Kubernetes
● Deploy and manage on-premise system deployments using Docker and Kubernetes
● Design, Build and deploy automation for infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring and configuration management
● Design, implement and operate large-scale application monitoring and logging systems
● Document the processes and best practices; update and improve existing processes as needed
● Design, implement, maintain, and monitor CI/CD tools, systems and workflows
● Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on
development and operations
● Manage day-to-day systems operations
What you will likely need to succeed....
● Experience in software development, infrastructure management, and systems operations
● Relevant experience in Sysops/Devops using containers and orchestration for both on-premise and cloud-based systems (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
● Knowledge and understanding of coding languages eg. Python
● Experience with Kubernetes Container Orchestration and Docker is preferred
● Have good written and verbal English language
● Problem solver with excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Curiosity and desire to learn new concepts and technologies
TopVine.co is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We support diversity for the benefit and advancement of our employees, products and clients we serve.