Founded in 2007, Energize Global Services (“EGS”) is a leading-edge Technology Company focused on delivering software services and products for the Banking and Financial Management Industry. We are specialists in developing Banking Systems, POS Terminal Solutions, EMV Implementations, NFC & Contactless Payments, Mobile Payment Systems, E-Wallets, Hardware Security Modules (HSM), E-Commerce Gateways & Processing, and others. Over the years EGS proved to be a reliable and trusted partner for the biggest player in the fin-tech industry!
We are searching for experienced Manual QA with French/English to join our team.In the role of Platform Delivery Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the test process and its implementation in an ITA project/release.
As such, you will ensure the proper implementation of tests for several projects within the organization.
This includes the following tasks:
- Establish and manage the test process.
- Organize, manage and conduct test project reviews and determine whether objectives have been met.
- Contribute and improve the test process.
- Implement automated tests to cover business needs.
- Carry out project reporting and inform the project and teams management.
- Supervise and manage the teams of nearshore testers.
- Coordinate relations with the various stakeholders.
The test engineer's challenges are as follows:
- Reduction in the volume of production anomalies, corrective maintenance workload.
- Improved user satisfaction.
- Increased confidence in product quality.
- Higher Education (Engineering degree or Master in Computer Science), young graduate or with an experience to a similar position.
- You are familiar with test methodologies and standards.
- You know the test techniques and associated tools.
- Ability to write and present dashboards.
- You are a force of proposal and show curiosity.
- Autonomous, organized and involved.
- You have good interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to work in a team and share your knowledge.
- Very good English and French skills
- Highly competitive / TOP range salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- Oversees business trips and training
- Extremely professional working environment and opportunities for professional growth
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV and meet you in person..
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!