Founded in 2007, Energize Global Services (“EGS”) is a leading-edge Technology Company focused on delivering special services and products for the Banking and Financial Management Industry.
With offices in Boston, Yerevan, and now in Sofia, Bulgaria, the company consistently invests in the development of cutting-edge, industry-specific solutions serving its growing number of customers worldwide.Over the past 9 years EGS has been developing Banking Systems, POS Terminal Solutions, EMV Implementations, NFC & Contactless Payments, Mobile Payment Systems, E-Wallets, Hardware Security Modules (HSM), E-Commerce Gateways & Processing, and others.
For our client in Nederland, we are searching for experienced Senior QA Automation to join our team with a lot of JAVA experience who is motivated to take the testing activities to a higher level in an Agile / Scrum environment within the Customs IV chain. In addition, you will contribute with:
- Knowledge of and experience in setting up automated testing in a complex technical infrastructure environment
- Contribute to the extension of the automated regression tests with the chosen test tooling. This includes setting up and expanding standard regression, integration, acceptance test sets, etc.
- Collecting and maintaining test data, and maintaining test environments in collaboration with the team.
- Knowledge of SCRUM and experience with SCRUM projects - knowledge and experience with SAFe is an advantage
• Implement and develop automated test practices;
• Design and create test scripts to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates
• At least 3+ years of experience working on Automation Testing, using Java.
• Proven experience developing automated test systems.
• Еxperience in working on Аgile / Scrum methodology
• Good knowledge in JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence
• Proven experience with Cucumber;
• Experience working with Web Automation tools such as Selenium Web Driver is a big plus
• Knowledge in test frameworks like Robot Framework , Fitnesse is a big plus;
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate ideas to team efficiently
• Very good English skills (both spoken and written).
• Highly competitive/Top range salary
• Advanced health insurance package
• Oversees business trips and training
• Guaranteed career and professional growth
• Extremely professional working environment
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role and would like to join our team, we would be glad to receive your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview! All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!