Nordic Recruitment & Consulting offers efficient IT and rare language recruitment and business consulting in Bulgaria - and beyond.
Having long experience in recruitment we value above all those things that make us successful because of our clients, candidates and partners success: trustworthiness, good communication, Can do-attitude, finding solutions, being flexible; being available. We also have genuine passion for what we do.
Our client is an American technology company making magic. They help to develop unique software solutions for leading technology, media and telecom companies. Individuality is highly valued at every step.
The Software Stack
• C/C++11 core layer, which communicates forth and back with Java 1.8 middleware running on a proprietary embedded Java VM;
• Linux device drivers for driving proprietary hardware modules;
• Stripped-down Linux OS to keep all things together;
• Buildroot with Ant and Make/CMake build systems to build and deploy for multiple hardware architectures;
• Linux shell scripts to facilitate integration.
In your daily work, you will:
• Participate in the smooth integration of the embedded Java VM with native C/C++ libraries as well as the existing Java code base;
• Analyze regressions found by automated tests and crash logs;
• Troubleshoot issues like memory corruption, memory leaks and performance degradation in Core Java and C/C++ software modules;
• Write code snippets which demonstrate defects in the proprietary Java VM in order to support the bugfixing process;
• Communicate with US stakeholders.
What We Are Looking For
You would feel at the right place with the company if you have:
• Experience with C/C++;
• Experience with Core Java, or willing to learn and work with the language;
• Experience with the GNU toolchain;
• Debugging and troubleshooting skills, knowledge of various instrumentation tools;
• Experience with GNU/Linux OS on user level and some scripting skills;
• Knowledge on the most popular design patterns used in enterprise-grade projects;
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
The attitude we like:
• Team oriented;
• Able to work independently with attention to details;
• Willing to get the challenge of owning a complex software solution;
• Intellectually curious and lifelong learner;
• Ready to share a joke and a good laugh :-)
• Relaxed and friendly environment;
• Home office policy;
• Extra health insurance;
• Employee referral bonus;
• Flat company structure;
• Project referral bonus;
• Teambuilding / Christmas party / Regular office breakfasts;
• Gym membership discounts;
• Free massage in the office / free coffee, milk, tea, fruits. And more!
Nordic Recruitment & Consulting\\\'s recruitment rights and activities are based upon Recruitment Licence No. 2022 (issued 01.04.2016). Services of Nordic Recruitment & Consulting are fully free for the candidates.