MM Solutions is a global leader in mobile software for imaging, video and audio, employing more than 230 software specialists in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are strategic partner of Texas Instruments and Qualcomm for camera solutions, e-books, tablets, etc and well-established with all Tier 1 mobile phones and tablets vendors.
• Our camera systems team is looking for talents to lead products to life capable of providing world class digital photography. As a Camera ISP Imaging Specialist you will be responsible for camera calibration, tuning various ISP blocks and software algorithms, improving image quality and performing root cause analysis of image artifacts or poor image quality performance. The position also requires developing scripts to aid and automation of image quality tuning, debugging and fixing software issues.
• Developing/Performing lab type testing and software for camera evaluation
• Optimization in imager sensor settings
• Tuning of ISP pipeline and 3A algorithms on various mobile chipsets
• Debug and fix software and general camera issues
• In-depth knowledge of and experience in objective image quality measurement and testing;
• Hands-on experience with Imatest, IQ Analyzer, Video Clarity or similar IQ evaluation platforms;
• In-depth knowledge of and experience in subjective image quality evaluation;
• Knowledge of and experience in ISP, image processing and algorithms (auto-exposure, auto white balance, auto-focus, etc.);
• Familiarity with CMOS image sensor technology, lens selection and qualification, implementation of camera systems in mobile products;
• Expertise in C, C++, MatLab, Object-oriented design, Scripting languages;
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent opportunities for career growth;
• Professional training;
• Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging International projects with world leading companies in mobile phones and multimedia;
• Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
• Business travels in Europe, USA and Asia (1-2 weeks);
• Social benefits, including additional health care insurance, food vouchers and sports programs;
• New office near Vitosha metro station and Paradise Center.
Candidates can apply directly through this site, by sending their CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.