MM Solutions is a global leader in mobile software for imaging, video and audio, employing more than 230 software specialists in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are strategic partner of Texas Instruments and Qualcomm for camera solutions, e-books, tablets, etc and well-established with all Tier 1 mobile phones and tablets vendors.
• Our camera systems team is looking for talents to lead products to life capable of providing world class digital photography. As a Junior Camera Imaging Specialist you will have variety of responsibilities. You will learn the technical fundamentals of digital photography, the common camera evaluation tools and methods. You will also gain a solid experience of overall camera system, hardware and software components.
• Use statistical methods to analyze image quality data and generate reports and presentations;
• Develop objective image quality metrics for characterizing image quality for various human and machine vision applications;
• Identify and root cause image quality and performance issues;
• Design and implement automated test cases to check the quality of image processing products and their features;
• Apply different image processing techniques to improve overall camera quality;
• Perform tuning and optimization of hardware image signal processors and software imaging algorithms.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Imaging science, Optical Science, Engineering);
• Good knowledge in common programming basics;
• Scripting experience (e.g. Perl, Python, Shell) and with Android/adb commands;
• Creative with strong sense and eye for details;
• Flexible (ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks);
• Fast-Learner (ability to learn new fields);
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and other groups as necessary both internally and externally;
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously;
• Integrity, honesty, openness and a willingness to operate as a team player;
• Fluent in English.
Advantages to stand out:
• Experience with automated or manual software testing;
• Proven experience with digital cameras and lighting;
• High technical proficiency in image post processing;
• Understanding of color science;
• Understanding of image constraints;
• Understanding of digital image processing algorithms;
• Excellent opportunities for career growth;
• Professional training;
• Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging International projects with world leading companies in mobile phones and multimedia;
• Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
• Business travels in Europe, USA and Asia (1-2 weeks);
• Social benefits, including additional health care insurance, food vouchers and sports programs;
• New office near Vitosha metro station and Paradise Center.
Candidates can apply directly through this site, by sending their CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.