Nordic Recruitment & Consulting offers efficient IT and rare language recruitment and business consulting in Bulgaria - and beyond.
Having long experience in recruitment we value above all those things that make us successful because of our clients, candidates and partners success: trustworthiness, good communication, Can do-attitude, finding solutions, being flexible; being available. We also have genuine passion for what we do.
Our client is a highly international and geeky, French video games and video games related lore online platform company. They cherish a highly leveled company culture where you are allowed to be your own person. The company’s products receive 30+ million monthly visits. Agile, collaborative, open-minded and talented is what we are looking for!
Career Level: Senior
Job Type: Permanent
Term: Full time
Job Location: Sofia
As a Unity Developer you will be responsible for the
development of our new titles as well as for the maintenance of the already existing ones.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years professional development experience
- 3+ years of development with Unity3D
- Excellent C# development skills
- Experience importing and manipulating art assets in Unity3D
- Good GIT skills
- WebGL builds
- Android builds
EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING IS CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- CI automation with Unity
- Networking client-server communication
- Back-end development
- Database knowledge
- Experience in the usage of Spine.
- Creating tools inside the Unity Editor for non-programmer teammates
- Particle systems
- Performance optimisation
- Android native development
- IOS native development
- Integrations with 3rd party systems and platforms
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
* Solid career-building experience;
* Attractive social and remuneration package
* Comfortable environment supplemented by cool in-office bonuses such as breakfasts, the company library, etc.
* Lots of social events and well maintained festive spirit.
* To work in a fun, collaborative, problem-solving environment where you both learn from us and teach us;
Nordic Recruitment & Consulting\\\'s recruitment rights and activities are based upon Recruitment Licence No. 2022 (issued 01.04.2016). Services of Nordic Recruitment & Consulting are fully free for the candidates.