We are currently looking for the best STAR candidate for a young, vibrant, and rapidly developing company which operates in the B2B & B2C spaces of the iGaming industry. Career development, management support, great salary and excellent office location are only a small part of the perks this company has to offer for the Affiliate Manager position.
The successful candidate will be expected to boost the presence of the company in the Affiliate marketing space and structure the Affiliates business.
You would be doing:
• Creating and nurturing key sports and casino affiliate relationships both with existing and new partners to generate growth;
• Handling the negotiation of commercial deals with affiliates;
• Delivering acquisition and retention campaigns to our affiliates both off the shelf and bespoke, to meet the requirements of a given deal;
• Working across departments to align country strategy and meet business objectives;
• Supporting the management with the affiliate budget and operational cost control to achieve ROI requirements for the business;
• Drive key processes such as conversion, product enhancements and marketing offers forward, as well as working closely with country management.
You would have/be:
• Experience of affiliate marketing within the gaming industry - a must!
• Highly developed influencing skills;
• Strong team player, passionate about affiliate marketing;
• Commercially oriented, demonstrating strong negotiation skills;
• Technically proficient with core business IT programs and the ability to adapt and learn new systems;
• Fluency in English.
We have to offer you:
• Salary based on your knowledge and experience;
• Great bonuses with achievable targets;
• Opportunity to prove yourself and grow with us!
• Flexible working hours and partial home –based activity;
• Excellent office location.
Star Gate Recruitment owns licence No 2649 from 29.10.2018