Pegma Group is a company specializing in the gaming sector.
Pegma Group is looking for a motivated Full Stack Developer to join our Sofia studio, creating new things the right way from the beginning.
This role offers a unique opportunity to further your career exploring new technologies and working frameworks.
You enjoy learning new things to get products done.
We will give you the chance to develop both your technical and organizational skills.
Our teams are small, dynamic and interchangeable allowing you to work closely with different individuals and teams on multiple compelling projects.
- Developing Games
- Build interesting microservices
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Designing and developing APIs
- Being an active part in the whole game development process
- Develop and continuously improve parts of our products
- Willingness to learn
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken), Italian is a big plus.
- Basic Experience in Linux
- Experience in Agile environment
- Experience using Git
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Familiarity with DRY principle
- Interested in solving statistical and combinatorial problems
- Ability to write clean maintainable code
- Experience working with multicultural and international teams remote and in place
- Nice to have experience in other programming languages and technologies