Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients –and American, fast-growing company in the sphere of software
development and consulting – we’re searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but everyday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort.The hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
Core skills and requirements:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes;
- Strong skills in Linux environment;
- Experience with Windows environment would be a huge advantage;
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD principles;
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or related would be an advantage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creation, configuration, and modification of Continuous Delivery (CD) and
Continuous Integration (CI);
- Construct, improve and maintain the automated deployment pipelines;
- Develop strategy to auto-deploy product releases, hot fixes and service packs;
- Experience in supporting agile software engineering practice;
Our client offers:
* Fully remote recruitment process;
* Excellent opportunities for career development;
* Additional health insurance;
* Multisport card;
* Flexible working time;
* Dynamic work atmosphere and friendly colleagues.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate
candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SH_r_SDE). Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)