Astrea was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a company that offers complex and strategic IT solutions – we are looking for Second Level Voice Systems Engineer with English.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review incoming cases regarding technical issues that the company’s clients might have;
* Oversee the performance of the digital voice systems;
* Conduct analysis and evaluate existing issues;
* Provide solutions to a diverse range of complex cases in a timely manner;
* Escalate cases to higher tier support engineers whenever necessary;
* Collaborate efficiently with other departments in order to provide great resolution service.
* Fluency in English;
* Solid experience in managing digital voice and call management systems, preferably Avaya
* Strong background in telecommunications;
* Analytical and communication skills;
* Team-player attitude;
* Excellent problem solving skills and work ethic.
Our client’s offer:
* Fully remote recruitment process;
* Attractive salary;
* Additional benefits;
* Outstanding training programs;
* Fixed working hours;
* Friendly working environment and career growth.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate
and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. VM_SLVS)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)