If you believe that outsourcing business is essential nowadays;
If you are interested in IT innovations;
If you think you could fit good in a dynamic environment (such as ours);
If you are tempted to work in an international company with a lot of opportunities abroad;
Well, then we share common interests and we will be glad to Work IT with you...
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 600 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our client - operating in the banking field, has been actively working on the adaptive transformation to provide a foundation for an innovative and value-driven work environment. Continually investing in the future of digital banking, they develop modern applications create meaningful User Experiences, aiming to identify intelligent IT-solutions for their customers. As to successfully continue with the adaptive and digital change in the scale up phase, they are significantly strengthening their IT team. Therefore, we are looking for innovative and ambitious IT proficient candidates who feel at home in the digital world.
- Be part of innovating team, developing new digital services and products on RBI group platforms;
- Be part of defining the Continues Integration and Continues Delivery strategy of the Bank;
- Design, implement and facilitate state-of-the-art DevOps concept and best practices (automation/orchestration, CI/CD, immutable infrastructure, OpenShift administration, etc.);
- Contribute to the development of an efficient continuous delivery platform, covering build, deployment and test automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components on premise and in cloud environments;
- Maintain the platform by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health;
- Support developers, testers and operations to automate the continuous delivery of software components;
- Design concepts, evaluate tools and technologies to improve every aspect of the software development lifecycle;
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability;
- Devise and enforce policies for developers, testers and operations that guarantee a stable delivery pipeline;
- At least 3 years of experience, holding a senior role in the field of DevOps;
- Excellent knowledge in DevOps concepts;
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle;
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment tools (Jenkins, Gitlab);
- Experience with Containerization - Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization platform (Red Hat OpenShift);
- Knowledge of infrastructure provisioning (Infrastructure as Code), (Terraform, CloudFormation);
- Experience with Server OS, Windows, Linux;
- Experience in monitoring tools and performance analysis, following observability standards, aggregation of logs, collection of metrics and traceability in services (mixture of microservices and other traditional architectures) such as Nagios, Datadog, ELK, Pingdom, NewRelic, Sysdig, Prometheus, Caadvisor;
- Experience with scripting and programming Code repository and automation, Bash // Shell script, Python, PowerShell, Configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Knowledge of IT concepts, including virtualization, networking, storage & system administration;
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies;
- Basic Networking Knowledge: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and other SMB networking concepts;
- Conflict management, stress-resilience and flexibility;
- Pro-active attitude, team-oriented and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communicational skills and ability to cooperate with teams;
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban;
- Good command of English;
- Banking know how is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
- Flexible working time;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).