If you believe that outsourcing business is essential nowadays;
If you are interested in IT innovations;
If you think you could fit good in a dynamic environment (such as ours);
If you are tempted to work in an international company with a lot of opportunities abroad;
Well, then we share common interests and we will be glad to Work IT with you...
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 600 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our client - operating in the banking field, has been actively working on the adaptive transformation to provide a foundation for an innovative and value-driven work environment. Continually investing in the future of digital banking, they develop modern applications create meaningful User Experiences, aiming to identify intelligent IT-solutions for their customers. As to successfully continue with the adaptive and digital change in the scale up phase, they are significantly strengthening their IT team. Therefore, we are looking for innovative and ambitious IT proficient candidates who feel at home in the digital world.
- Be part of innovating team, developing new digital services and products on RBI group platforms;
- To develop professional, native banking applications for Android in an international environment;
- Support UX designers and creative designers to create an outstanding mobile user experience;
- Support solution architects to define the software architecture;
- Implement automated unit and device tests.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program;
- More than 2 years of experience in implementing native mobile applications on Android;
- Excellent overview of the respective Android platform ecosystem (SDKs, libraries, frameworks and tools);
- Advanced experience with Kotlin. Other programming languages are a nice-to-have (e.g. Java, iOS ecosystem);
- Experience in implementing state of the art mobile UI/UX applications;
- Experience with operational- and behavioral- analytics in the context of mobile applications (e.g. appsee, etc.);
- Good understanding of mobile related security-aspects;
- Active experience with the respective app-submission process via Google Play Store;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services;
- Practical experience with automated Unit- and UI;
-Testing in the context of mobile applications, preferably being also familiar with cloud-based test-automation solutions (e.g. Xamarin);
- Practical experience with state-of-the-art code versioning systems (e.g. Git) and repository management tools (e.g. Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket);
- Familiarity with continuous integration / continuous delivery concepts;
- Pro-active attitude, team-oriented and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communicational skills and ability to cooperate with teams;
- Experience in agile development (Scrum, Kanban);
- Good command of English;
- Banking know-how is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
- Flexible working time;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).