Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our
clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a stable, fast-growing company in the sphere of software
development – we’re searching for Mid-Senior Java Developer.
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but everyday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort.The
hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored
according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
Core skills and requirements:
* Minimum 3-4 years of experience on a similar position;
* Vast experience with Java 8+;
* Previous work with Spring Framework;
* Experience with database connectivity ( Hibernate ) ; SQL would be considered as
* Experience with Groovy, would be considered an advantage.
* Java 8, Spring Boot 2, REST, Active MQ, Flink, Envoy, Consul, Microservices, MariaDB, SQL
* Server, Redis, HBase, H2, Flyway, SQL, Hadoop, WebSockets, NiFi, Jenkins, Docker, Git.
Our client offers:
* Fully remote recruitment process;
* Excellent opportunities for career development;
* Additional health insurance;
* Multisport card;
* Flexible working time;
* Dynamic work atmosphere and friendly colleagues.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SH_r_JDS).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)