Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our
clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a fast-growing company in the sphere of online payments – we aresearching for Senior Software Developer. The company is a leading provider of financial services and its Bulgarian office is their newest development center.
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but everyday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort.The hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
Core skills and requirements:
* 6+ years of experience as a Software Developer;
* Backend / server-side development experience;
* Web service experience (Web API in particular; WCF useful);
* Experience with .NET 4.5 + using C# and ASP.NET
* jQuery; Angular; Bootstrap;
* Knowledge of Agile development ( scrum ).
What would be considered an advantage:
* Diploma / degree in software related field;
* MVC exposure;
* Micro service architecture.
Our client offers:
* Fully remote recruitment process;
* Work from home during the emergency state;
* Home Office 3 days a week;
* 25 days payed leave annually;
* Multisport card;
* Health insurance;
* Public Transport Card;
* Flexible working hours.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SH_SND).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)