If you believe that outsourcing business is essential nowadays;
If you are interested in IT innovations;
If you think you could fit good in a dynamic environment (such as ours);
If you are tempted to work in an international company with a lot of opportunities abroad;
Well, then we share common interests and we will be glad to Work IT with you...
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 600 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our client is establishing a new project related to the maintenance and development of technical solutions for one of the biggest automakers in Germany. You will have a chance to learn and develop your skills in an extended stack of technologies such as Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Citrix, Voice/VoIP, Cisco, Skype for Business, Avaya, lots of Application packaging technologies, etc. The project has started and it’s in its building phase with a big potential to offer development of your career further for the next decade.
If you are a tech-savvy, willing to improve your skills and willing to learn or improve your German, follow the lines below.
• Coordinating and governing of interconnected systems, productivity applications, workspaces and teams;
• Creation and development of standards, workflow processes, and best practices;
• Coordinating and version tracking of full-blown operating system upgrades;
• Taking ownership of the process of maintaining boot images;
• Releasing management of software (mandatory or optional) and middleware;
• Coordinating and insight of deployment of security patches;
• Providing the customer with support for any requests related to packaging;
• Incident management, troubleshooting, reporting, root cause analysis.
• Some experience in IT in a relevant position;
• Good level of English language;
• Sufficient level of German language. If you don’t have it, you need to be eager to learn it;
• Very good knowledge of Windows OS: 7, 8, 10;
• At least basic level of knowledge on distribution and imaging products especially SCCM and MDT;
• Basic knowledge of incident management;
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
• University degree in Computer Science or other IT-related discipline is preferred;
• Willing to travel on regular basis.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Multisport or Compliment card;
• Food vouchers;
• Social events;
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
• Option for a B2B contract;
• Flexible working hours;
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).