If you believe that outsourcing business is essential nowadays;
If you are interested in IT innovations;
If you think you could fit good in a dynamic environment (such as ours);
If you are tempted to work in an international company with a lot of opportunities abroad;
Well, then we share common interests and we will be glad to Work IT with you...
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 600 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our client is establishing new project related to the maintenance and development of technical solutions for one of the biggest automakers in Germany. You will have a chance to learn and develop your skills in extended stack of technologies such as Windows server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Citrix, Voice/VoIP, Cisco, Skype for Business, Avaya, lots of Application packaging technologies, etc. The project has started and it’s in its building phase with a big potential to offer development of your career further for the next decade.
If you are a tech savvy, willing to improve your skills and willing to learn or improve your German, follow the lines below.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft Lync 2013/Skype for business/Citrix services solutions by being a part of our 24x7 support team.
- Optimizing processes and delivering high quality of experience to customers
• 0-3 years of experience
• Relevant higher education (e.g. IT, Computer science, Telecommunications, etc.)
• Technical knowledge in one or more of the following fields is considered a strong advantage:•MS Windows Server and Active Directory administration
• MS Lync 2010 / 2013 / Skype for Business / Online troubleshooting is considered a plus
• Network knowledge - addressing, routing, firewall, LAN/WAN
• VoIP knowledge
• Knowledge in Service Border Control devicesIn addition to your technical knowledge we expect you are:
• Very good English language
• Sufficient level of German language(preferable)
• Analytical and problem-solving type
• Attentive to details
• Well organized and self-driven person
• Fast learner that is able to overcome challenges in the fast-changing tech world
• Team player
• Keen to collaborate with customers every day, helping them get the most from our services, solutions and processes
OUR OFFER INCLUDES
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Multisport card;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Flexible working time;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).