UltraPlay is a modern technology company, founded in 2010, with the core ambition to offer an innovative approach to the online gaming industry by providing advanced betting solutions, focused on sports and eSports betting, live betting, white-label, online casino and blockchain technology.
Our team is responsible for the development and improvement of our betting platform, used as a full technology solution for clients worldwide. Currently, we are expanding and we are looking for a motivated, responsible and experienced Senior .Net developer to join our Sofia office.
The new team member will be involved in the development of new system components, improving current ones and mentoring part of the junior and regular developers.
- Experienced in C# - .Net Framework or .Net Core;
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET and ASP.Net Core;
- Multithreading and concurrent programming experience;
- Knowledge and experience with relational DBs;
Advantageous would be:
- Experience in design, extension and optimization of complex and distributed real-time systems;
- Knowledge and experience with NoSQL DBs;
- DB maintenance and optimisation experience;
- Experience with AMQP and message brokers like RabbitMQ, Kafka or other;
- Worked on projects with implemented CI/CD and cloud infrastructure;
- Team management skills;
The ideal candidate should have:
- High level of self-organisation, creativity and ethics;
- Out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving;
- Work ethics and team play;
- Accurate estimations and reliable risk management;
- To be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision;
We can offer in return:
- Possibility to work from home several days in a month;
- Flexibility to choose start working hours;
- Additional days paid leave;
- Yearly bonus based on the performance results;
- Parking slot, sports card, free fruit and drinks and other smaller perks;
- Organized training and conferences participation;
- Company events like teambuilding, monthly happy hour and Christmas party;
- Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions on any aspects of the business and its development.
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV using the button below.