Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients- a global leader in the field of Information Technology Distribution- we are looking for Junior Web Content Specialist to help developing new and maintaining existing web sites.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create, edit, setup and manage website content;
· Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices;
· Develop interactive page, web parts and widgets;
· Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability;
· Track GDPR compliances.
· Fluency in English– both written and verbal;
· Bachelor’s degree or academy graduate with an IT emphasis;
· Knowledge of web frameworks – Bootstrap, JQuey;
· Basic understanding of SEO;
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
Our client’s offer:
· Excellent working conditions in a reputable company;
· Opportunity to grow and develop personally and professionally in a global environment;
· Work with an amazing and diverse team from around the globe;
· Attractive remuneration and Social package.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N MS_JWD)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).