We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for an experienced Developer with
passion for working on automotive devices across a variety of vehicle
domains to support the team of our partner, developing software for the
biggest automotive manufacturers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Design and develop embedded automotive software applications according to customer’s specification;
• Assuring highest quality of code by software debugging, integration and unit testing;
• Prepare appropriate technical documentation;
• Integrate customer and third party software components.
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
• Min 3 years of professional experience in software programming with either C or C++;
• University degree in the area of Electronics, Automation or IT related specialty;
• Very good English language skills.
Will be considered as an advantage if you have:
• Experience in design of software for embedded systems;
• Knowledge in software design and UML modeling;
• Knowledge in French or German languages.
What you will get:
• Wonderful opportunity for your career development;
• High quality training, expertise of the team and knowledge-sharing environment;
• Attractive remuneration combined with social activities;
• Benefits: vouchers, health insurance, 25 vacation days.
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you? It is now the time
to make the right decision for your career. Apply below!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!