We are looking for: Senior Ruby Developer
Primary objectives of the position:
Developing web apps that would look good on a computer, tablet or mobile phone and building back-end systems, exposing an API for native applications.
- developing the backend of web applications (building APIs, working with automated tests, supporting the team in designing and building new systems from scratch, implementing new features or maintaining the existing apps, setting up integration with payment providers, refactoring code, bug fixing, etc.)
- being in direct contact with the client (discussing the client’s expectations and suggesting solutions, preparing estimations of new features or code changes)
- sharing knowledge and mentoring junior and mid developers
- taking responsibility for the project and leading the technical team
What type of personality will work well in your team?
- transparent in communication (especially when communicating issues)
- well- organized
- good communication skills
- mentoring skills
- leadership skills
Specific experience and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- Great knowledge of the PostgreSQL database.
- Very good skills in using Redis, MQTT, Sidekiq and Heroku
- At least 5+ years of commercial experience.
- Ability and motivation to lead a team of developers.
- Mentoring sills
English - Level: C1
Salary (net) from 2 600 EUR to 3 800 EUR
MacBook Pro, holiday package, co-funding of healthcare package, sports activities and English classes, conference & programming courses fund, co-funding of co-working space
Time for personal growth:
Book Club, Investment Club, Stack Exchange, Travel Club
- introduction into the project
- stack exchange call once a week with other developers
- access to e-book library with programming/coding materials
- possibility to consult with senior developers and our CTO
Probation period:Length: 3 months