Infoleven is a software development service company situated in Sofia, Bulgaria. Our teams are mainly focused on the development of custom web applications, web sites and mobile applications. We offer long-term service for corporate clients or project-based support for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Infoleven's purpose is to build a great place to work at – a safe environment that allows you to experiment, learn, improve, grow and inspire others to do the same!
We make a positive difference in the world by developing solutions that help our partners achieve their goals and solve real problems!
We are looking for a positive candidate to support us and become part of our team.
Have you ever...
- wanted to feel like you’re at the right place with the right people
- desired to come at work with pleasure and motivation
- wanted to find a team that cares and invests in you and your wellbeing
How do you feel about having...
- flexible working hours (and we really mean flexible)
- two "home office" days per week
- training & development according to your personal development needs
- profit from diverse international projects and clients
- additional medical and dentist insurance (full coverage, sponsored by the company)
- multisport card for various sports activities (sponsored by the company)
- regular team gatherings & team buildings
- lots of fun, laughter and jokes with us
- relax zone – to chill out, to have a drink with a teammate or to show us your special skills at foosball or PlayStation
- Analyze client requirements and specifications
- Analyze, design, develop, and maintain test cases, test approaches, and test plans
- Conduct manual functional testing, regression testing, system integration testing, automation testing
- Track and report the identified bugs
- Assist with software application troubleshooting and technical diagnosis
- Involvement in different software projects and QA team activities
- Participation in project meetings
Do you have:
- At least 1 year of professional experience in QA field
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications
- Experience in manual testing, functional testing and integration testing
- Good understanding of manual and automated testing methodologies, processes and testing metrics
- Basic SQL and relational databases knowledge
- Familiarity with issue tracking software (i.e. JIRA, BugZilla, Mantis)
- Good understanding of software development process
- “Can-do”and problem-solving attitude
- Strong desire to learn and develop
- Good command of English
- Experience in QA automation
- Experience in Selenium and Appium with NodeJS
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Do you want to come, meet us and find out more?
Don‘t hesitate to send us your CV!
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.