BI DeveloperWe are looking for: BI Developer
• Implement BI products in a Big Data environment from top to bottom, by gathering requirements, specifying data schemes, developing ETL processes and reports.
• Design and apply procedures to process raw data using Big Data technologies.
• Design and develop Self-Service data-systems for other departments.
• Perform research and PoC on new Big Data tools and technologies.
• 2+ years of ETL development experience with proven high-quality deliverables.
• High-level knowledge of at least 2 backend-oriented programming languages (Java/Scala/Python).
• Master in SQL.
• Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (MapReduce, Hive/Pig).
• Knowledge of AWS cloud and its services.
• A team player with strong communication and collaboration skills.
A huge advantage will be:
• NoSQL databases (e.g. CouchBase).
• Experience with Spark.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An attractive remuneration + additional social benefits and exclusive discounts & offers.
• Work with professionals from Israel and Belarus on one of the most famous apps in the world.
• Trainings and extensive performance improvement programs.
• Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
• Employee referral bonuses.
• Permanent employment; full-time.