We at Smart Sys design Industrial Automation Projects for industries such as onshore and offshore oil and gas extraction, power generation, and chemical industry. The array of services includes studies, audits, engineering, commissioning, and maintenance. Smart sys services have delivered successful automation projects to the most respected operator companies in the world for over 15 years. Our services combine the latest process automation technologies with decades of expertise to help customers to achieve ever-higher levels of safety, agility, and performance.
We are looking for a senior IT administrator to join our team and become a team leader of an IT group that will serve two main company goals:
· Supporting internal company requirements for developing, deploy and maintain company IT infrastructure.
· Supporting of core company business to develop, deploy and maintain IT innovative technologies and strategies provided to our customers.
Main Position Responsibilities:
· Installation and configuration of MS Windows server and client operating systems and system software against established standards.
· Installation and configuration of Cisco network equipment (switches/routers/firewalls).
· Proactive maintenance of servers, desktops, and network equipment.
· Deployment, configuration, and maintenance of VMWare virtualization infrastructures.
· Develop and improve network architectures.
· Develop and improve cybersecurity practices.
· Automating and manage system backups.
· Hardware, software and licenses inventory.
· Providing recommendations for improving IT infrastructure.
· Planning and budgeting hardware, software and licensing upgrades.
· Develop and support best practices procedures.
This position requires the following:
· At least two years exertions in a similar position.
· Experience with configuring and maintaining MS operating systems, Active Directory users/groups administration, GPO design, and deployment.
· Solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking and experience with Cisco equipment.
· Scripting, diagnostic and excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Knowledge of cybersecurity technics.
· Positive and self-motivated individual who has a good working ability in a team.
· Strong personal organization and planning skills. Ability to work independently and as a team member in an international environment.
· B2 English level.
· Microsoft and Cisco training and certificates are highly beneficial.
· Knowledge in Linux administration is also a good advantage.
· Attractive Remuneration.
· A challenging and enjoyable working environment with a professional and creative team for your personal and professional development.
· Participation in international and innovative IT projects.
Improving your professional skills by supporting all necessary IT training and certification programs.
feeling is that you are eligible for this position, please send us your CV and
we will contact you.
All personal data is protected by company data protection policy.
При обработката на личните Ви данни Смарт Сис ООД гарантира сигурността Ви съгласно изискванията на Регламент (ЕС) 2016/679 и действащото законодателство.
Вашите данни ще се обработват единствено и само за целта на настоящата обява.
При други обстоятелства Ваши данни могат да бъдат обработвани само въз основа на Ваше изрично съгласие. Обработването в този случай е конкретно и в степен и обхват, предвидени в съответното съгласие.
Подадените от Вас лични данни ще се съхраняват и обработват в срок от 6 месеца, ако дадете съгласие за това. В противен случай ще бъдат незабавно изтрити.
Молим да изпращате данни свързани с целите на кандидатстването за работа. Моля, не включвайте други лични данни в автобиографията си.