eLando offers specialized software development solutions in the areas of mobile, web and enterprise computing.
We deliver high-quality software solutions to our international clients through dedicated remote teams experienced in a deep and wide range of software skillsets, tools, and methodologies.
For our continuously expanding technical team we are looking for a dedicated Java Software Engineer to join our team with the following responsibilities:
• Design and develop new software applications, applying technology best practices
• Maintain and enhance existing software applications
• Participate in troubleshooting and technical analysis to improve performance and scalability
• Experience with Java technologies.
• Strong understanding of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
• Database and SQL knowledge – Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL or other.
• NoSQL Database knowledge - MongoDB, Redis, etc.
• Relevant university degree (or equivalent experience/qualification).
• Desire to learn new technologies.
• Good communication skills and ability to cooperate within the team.
• The developer should be able to adapt to projects of various scope and nature and different domains.
• Fluency in English.
• Experience with Spring, Hibernate, Java EE - EJB, Servlets, WebServices, REST, JMS, etc
• Experience with Hazelcast, Alfresco.
• Additional certification or knowledge of products and technologies will be of a great advantage.
Why join eLando:
• We offer flexible working hours.
• We have a friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different expertise.
• We would provide you with a competitive salary and of course, regular salary increases!
• We maintain a healthy work environment, providing you with:
• additional health insurance
• sports card
• additional discount program
• food and beverage weekly program
• We love to celebrate! That’s why we enjoy regular team events + team away days.
• You will get great opportunities to enhance your career and learn leading enterprise technologies
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
If you find the above interesting, send us your CV!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.