We are a global payment technology company with
extensive growth plans for Europe, Asia and American markets. Listed in the
London Stock Exchange, SafeCharge has been in the payments industry for more
than a decade providing technology-based innovative payment solutions to a
broad range of blue chip clients. Our offices are spread across EMEA and
recently established our APAC and North American operations.
SafeCharge is expanding and we are looking for a
tech support agent to join our international team. To fit in this role, you
should be willing to work the following shift
12:00 – 21:00 PM (Mon-Fri).
- Providing Tier 1 technical support services to
clients by phone and email;
- Alerting the NOC and production teams about
technical complains and incidents effecting company's customers;
- Responding to events and various technical problems
in real time on daily basis;
- Tracking the events until problems are resolved,
contacting the relevant factors in the organization when needed.
- Experience in technical customer support or 24/7 NOC
in high-tech industry. Experience in the online payment industry will be
considered an advantage;
- Experience working with international clients;
- Technical background - analyzing and producing
reports, basic programming or web development skills, internet experience,
communication protocols (client-server, server-to-server, etc.) – IP, HTTP,
- Ability to analyze problems quickly and find
suitable solutions based on available resources;
- Ability to speak and write succinctly about complex
- Fast learner, multi-tasker, tech-oriented;
- Fluent English - written and oral. Ability to
converse fluently, write/answer emails in English. (Other languages - an
- Team player.
- A challenging job in a fast-developing,
international internet company;
- Healthy and friendly work environment where you can
thrive and develop your skills;
- Possibilities for career advancement;
- Outstanding remuneration package and complimentary
Please send your resume in English.