For one of our clients, an international IT company and industry leader, we are now looking for DevOps Engineer.
You will be using the most modern tool-set to develop the solution in the best standards and in high quality.
- Responsible for the development deployment management;
- Contribute to the approach of all levels of test automation (API, UI, performance);
- Influence technical direction and use of technologies after making necessary evaluations;
- Contribute to the definition and execution of large scale solutions;
- Development, maintenance, and support of internal tools for debugging and analyses;
- Ensure ongoing progress and deliveries according to the delivery plan;
- Execute, track and report on machines and process states using scripts and monitoring tools.
- At least 1 year of experience with DevOps activities;
- Experience with coding in a scripting language – Python, Power Shell or similar;
- Comfortable with Linux and Windows;Knowledge and working experience with databases (MS SQL, Mongo, SQL, PosgreSQL)Experience in at least one cloud environment – AWS, Azure, Open or similar;
- Experience in building solutions for CI, CT and CD;Experience with monitoring tools (application and system);
- Experience with CM, ARA tools (Jenkins , Chef, Puppet, etc.)Strong Interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English.
We know you have too many offers ahead of us, but this is what makes our spacial:
- Various and challenging projects
- Technical trainings with certificates
- Management and other soft skills trainings
- Career path with regular salary updates
- Conferences and events attendance
- International environment and knowledge sharing
- Foreign languages classes
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working time
- Additional health insurance and food vouchers
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!