For one of our clients, an international IT company and industry leader, we are now looking for DevOps Engineer.
You will be using the most modern tool-set to develop the solution in the best standards and in high quality.
- Responsible for the development deployment management.
- Contribute to the approach of all levels of test automation (API, UI, performance).
- Coach teams in implementing effective deployment and configuration automation techniques.
- Influence technical direction and use of technologies after making necessary evaluations.
- Contribute to the definition and execution of large scale solutions.
- Development, maintenance, and support of internal tools for debugging and analyses
- Ensure ongoing progress and deliveries according delivery plan.
- Execute, track and report on machines and process states using scripts and monitoring tools.
- At least 2 years of experience with DevOps activities
- Experience with coding in a scripting language – Python,Power Shell or similar
- Knowledge and working experience with databases (MS SQL, Mongo, SQL).
- Experience in at least one cloud environment AWS, Azure, Open
- Equally comfortable with Windows and Unix
- Experience in building solutions for CI, CT and CD.
- Experience with monitoring tools (application and system)
- Experience with CM, ARA tools (Jenkins DevOps, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
We know you have too many offers ahead of us, but this is what makes our spacial:
- Various and challenging projects
- Technical trainings with certificates
- Management and other soft skills trainings
- Career path with regular salary updates
- Conferences and events attendance
- International environment and knowledge sharing
- Foreign languages classes
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working time
- Additional health insurance and food vouchers
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!