As a Team Leader you will motivate the team members and contribute to their development. From a technical perspective you will be expected to lead, monitor and control the entire software development flow. You will work with Front-End and Back-End applications.
• Function as a technical leader, manage, motivate team members, contribute to their development
• Lead, monitor and control the entire software development flow — requirements gathering, planning, architectural design, implementation, testing and deployment
• Apply quality standards and team working procedures
• Initiate improvements and determine development methodology
• Work closely with business owners and project managers to plan work and provide statuses
• Support existing and write new technical documentation
• Excellent skills in using C# and .Net Frameworks
• Experience of leading a technical team
• Experience with Microservices architecture,
• Experience with RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, SOAP, REST, TCP IP,
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Experience with MSSQL ,My SQL, Postgres
• Good organizational skills
• Experience within an enterprise environment is a plus
Why to apply:
• Good Work-life balance
• Flexible working time
• Competitive remuneration package
• Regular performance-based bonuses
• Additional health insurance and food vouchers
• High focus on cultural fit and ability to work with cool people :)
Please note, that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!