If you believe that outsourcing business is essential nowadays;
If you are interested in IT innovations;
If you think you could fit good in a dynamic environment (such as ours);
If you are tempted to work in an international company with a lot of opportunities abroad;
Well, then we share common interests and we will be glad to Work IT with you...
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 500 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
It is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers. They are a leading provider of driver information and controls, audio and infotainment, and domain controllers.
If you want to have a real impact on the final shape of a product – we are waiting for your application!
YOUR EVERYDAY TASKS WILL COVER:
• Take part of product definition and analysis of customer’s requirements;
• Creating software architecture & design;
• Development of 2D/3D graphics
• Software debugging;
• Working collaboratively with C/C++ Developer and Test Engineers;
• Coach team members to increase efficiency and knowledge;
• Providing expertise on different possible approaches for software solutions;
• Estimate and plan software tasks.
• At least 2-3 years of professional experience in at least one of the following: C/C++/C#;
• University degree in the area of Informatics, Computer Systems or Information Technologies;
• Experience with software development life cycle including version control, change management and
• Experience with development of 2D/3D Graphics is preferable;
• Experience with OpenGL would be a great advantage
• Software modeling, UML, Autocode - advantage.
• System knowledge of Linux/QNX OS - advantage
OUR OFFER INCLUDES:
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Multisport or Compliment card;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Social events.