Do you have a passion for continuous improvement? Are you able to communicate to senior stakeholders as well as more junior colleagues? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring several quality assurance manager who will help ensure our support colleagues provide the best level of service to our customers. The Quality Analyst role is key for the continuous improvement of operations support service delivery. By being part of a global team of Quality Analysts, the QA will be able to provide useful insights regarding delivery of service, by identifying gaps in Process Compliance, Customer Handling and Operational Best Practices.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Review support service requests in order to monitor compliance with procedures and best practices.
- Collaborate with managers regarding improvement areas and educational initiatives.
- Document processes/procedures and establish control points to ensure compliance.
- Green belt certification and/or Quality assurance experience will be considered as a plus.
- Background in engineering related field.
- 1 year or more of experience in Support Service.
- Experience working in multicultural environment.
- Experience developing projects, initiatives or improvement plans.
- Fluent in English, both Written and Conversational
- Experience in presenting to large audiences, both, in presence or virtual
- Positive, energetic and can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Resilient and able to work in a continuous changing environment.
- Detail oriented
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What we offer you
Continuous personal and professional
Learning A career, not a job
Opportunity to realize your full potential
Be part of something great