Are you looking for a diverse role ?
Do you thrive on recognition, incentives and friendly competition?
Can you work well independently and as part of a team?
If so keep reading…….
A leading B2B Fintech organisation is currently seeking to hire a talented, self-motivated Senior Software Engineer to join their team based in Sofia.
The role provides technical development, enhancements and maintenance support for all web applications owned by the development department. Major functions of the role include designing, developing, testing, deploying and third level support of web based and back end applications. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work
The role is full time and reports into the Tech Ops Manager and would suit an organised, practical and adaptable person with desire to grow and develop technical development skills in a fast growing global company.
• Provide support for all existing applications.
• Deliver functions as defined by technical specifications and as outlined by the manager.
• Assist in the design of future applications and enhancements to existing applications.
• Application/Framework design as needed.
Testing & QA
• Assist in the testing, QA and sign-off of functions developed by other members of the development team.
• Peer reviews.
• Provide third level support and troubleshooting of applications as outlined by the manager.
• May be required to perform additional technical related duties as assigned by the manager.
• Advanced/Higher Diploma/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Studies / Information Technology (or equivalent) or Software Engineering.
• 3+ year’s practical, hands-on experience with end-to-end website and backend design and development in a commercial environment.
• Must have good spoken and written English skills to a technical level.
• Must be able to travel to the UK as required.
• Java Script
• MVC / Webforms
• Worked in an Agile environment
• Vocational training and/or qualification in relevant technical subject.
• Worked in a financial environment
• Good commercial aptitude and keen interest in understanding business process flows.
• Ability to work under general supervision and independently.
• A team player.
• Good time management skills and ability to work on multiple tasks towards meeting tight deadlines.
• Strong, logical problem solving skills.
• Flexible and proficient.
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
• Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Multiple Shifts available;
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• Competitive salary and benefits;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional trainings.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today with a CV in English— we are eager to learn more about you!
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.