We are looking for a talented individual to join our swat team of support engineers. He (She) will make the team even stronger, bringing field operation experience and negotiation skills. Proper briefing and training will enable you to become a fully operational unit and join the party. If you are:
· Creative person with out-of-the-box thinking
· Customer oriented with good verbal and written communication skills
· An open-minded individual, taking initiative and being inventive, paying attention to detail and suggesting ideas for improving the processes and achieving better results
· A person who takes challenges as opportunities
Then you just might be the one we are seeking.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Related Bachelor or Master Degree
· At least two years of experience as a software support engineer
· Strong Experience with Linux (RHEL/CentOS or other)
· Analytic skills and approach with ability to debug problems and trace issues to their root cause
· IT/Network Infrastructure knowledge (TCP/IP, Routing and Load-Balancing fundamentals )
· Experience with databases – relational or NoSQL.
· Intermediate to advanced scripting skills (Bash or other)
· Fluency in English
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WILL BE CONSIDERED A STRONG PLUS:
· Experience in supporting web application servers (Tomcat)
· Virtualization technologies knowledge
· Scalability and/or High Availability
· Log aggregation and analysis skills
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Respond to incoming customer requests regarding product usage, configuration and incidents
· Perform analysis and debugging of product defects
· Log and track issues or feature requests, based on customer feedback
· Support and try to fix customer issues during installation as well as during normal operation of the software
· Perform final Production ready quality verifications of new releases.
· Sketch technical write-ups and documents.