Guzik Research Center Europe is a subsidiary of Guzik Technical Enterprises, a manufacturer of test equipment for the disk drive industry as well as waveform acquisition tools for the general test and measurement industry.
The company’s solutions are used in computer and communication systems, avionics, physics research, and others, by companies such as Seagate, Western Digital, HGST, among others.
The company works on projects involving:
• Hardware-level FPGA (Verilog);
• Signal Processing;
• Software level for engineers (API)
• UI applications for operators of test equipment (MS Windows).
The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
We also have an office in Novosibirsk, Russia.
The office of Guzik Research Center Europe is located in the Sofia city center.
Software Engineer C++
• Relevant university education (at least Bachelor): Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, or similar.
• Strong knowledge of the theoretical and technological aspects of software development.
• Very good English (the communication with other offices is in English).
• Programming of data and digital signal processing solutions in C and/or C++;
• Development of low-level and embedded applications
• Programming of embedded code in Verilog using FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array).
• Knowledge of mathematics (Analysis, Algebra, Discrete Mathematics)
We offer: Labor contract with GRCE EOOD
• Very good salary
• Good start in the newly established Bulgarian office of a Silicon Valley company
• Opportunities to work on interesting projects
• Friendly work environment
Readiness for business trips to the United States (Mountain View, California).
Please apply sending CV /with the grades by disciplines during your Bachelor or Master courses/.