Quality Assurance SpecialistWe are leading provider of technical support services for companies worldwide. We aim to attract talented and motivated people and help them develop their potential.
As Quality Assurance Specialist you will be part of the development team located in Sofia (Bulgaria). Being an IT oriented person and having an in-depth understanding of software test life cycle processes, you will ensure that IT solutions (due to be released) meet quality and functional requirements and are fit for our business purpose. Furthermore, you will create and execute functional test cases, document results and defects, and help to analyze and resolve bugs/ defects.
• Create and execute test cases, input test data and expected results based on the functional requirements, business design and functional design
• Review the Test Cases created by other colleagues
• Determine all test data inputs and outputs based on the function’s specifications and testing environment requirements necessary for functional testing
• Ensure that all test efforts in scope are effectively documented and executed in a structured, consistent, qualitative and timely manner
• Create defects in case of discrepancies between expected and actual result;
• Validate product fixes by executing re-tests of test cases;
• Inform the team lead of any issues that may affect the schedule or quality of the product or the testing process.
“MUST HAVE” knowledge and experience:
• Experience in testing Web Based solutions;
• Experience with JIRA or any Bug tracking system;
• Understanding of testing concepts and how testing fits in with the overall project life cycle;
• Ability to review project deliverable for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards;
• Excellent command of English;
• Excellent communication skills;
• IT oriented person.
Considered an advantage:
• Knowledge of SQL
• Any Certificate/s in QA testing
• In-depth understanding of software test life cycle process
Feel welcome to send us your up to date CV in English and we will offer in return:
• Initial and ongoing trainings
• Opportunities for professional and personal growth
• Ambitious and motivated team
• Permanent work contract with "Level 26" Ltd.
• Standard working time and comfortable working place
• Top office location in the city center
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.