What's the role?
One of our clients, a New international Sport and Casino company, is looking for a Senior Web Developer to expand the brand worldwide (LATAM, Africa,..). You will work directly with our Product, Marketing and Design teams to develop and extend a full product life cycle including product management and design, development, analytics & user intelligence, customer insights, marketing, trust & safety and customer service. As Senior Web developer you will be a key member to improve our user experience with solutions that address our customer needs while meeting our business goals and technology constraints.
• Work on coding and developing web pages and web apps
• Maintain and update websites
• Integrate various back-end services and APIs
• Write clean, functional code
• Test and fix bugs or other coding issues
• Collaborate with other members of the team to give to our users the most valuable customers journey
Who are you?
• At least 5 years of programming experience and you are a talented, creative developer, proficient with different programming languages and modern web development methodologies
• Prior experience with source control tools – Git, Github, Gitlab
• Proven experience in Typescript, Angular
• Proficiency in continuous integration and delivery
• Strong sense of web design and well attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
• Track record of success in delivering high-quality projects
• Knowledge of Sports and / or gaming are a big bonus
• You're fluent in English – both written and spoken. Any other language is a bonus.
What we offer:
Salary fix + bonus
Location: Possibility to work remotely or at the office (Ruse), depending on location.
You will work in a dynamic environment with a group of experienced and enthusiastic team who have been in the industry for more than a decade.
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing start-up and evolve in our company, please send your cv in English