Our client is a scaling German company, one of the world's leading suppliers of static material testing machines. The group has also been successfully offering solutions for fatigue testing systems in the field of dynamics for decades. Whether sheet metal testing machines, hardness testing machines and devices, flow testers for determining the melt index or products for impact testing – there is the optimal solution for these fields of application!
The machines are used in R&D as well as in QA in more than 20 industries. The company’s experts know the individual requirements of the different industries in detail and tailor the testing solutions precisely to them.
For this reason, the company develops and manufactures both the load frames and all main components internally.
The company is growing its own remote team in Bulgaria and is looking to hire a skilled and open-minded Mid-Senior Software Developer Embedded C++
You can work fully remotely or hybrid from the office in Sofia.
• Develop state-of-the-art platform software in a technologically innovative environment with the latest high-tech developments and infrastructure.
• Work with control algorithms and signal processing.
• The QA system with software simulation and HiL simulation supports you with the best conditions to develop premium products.
• Regular hackathons offer you the freedom to work intensively with new technologies and innovations.
Your Profile and Tech Skills:
• Min. 3 years of experience in software development with C++.
• Knowledge in designing and creating sophisticated software components.
• Good knowledge of modern, iterative software design processes.
• Experience in creating software in the area of embedded devices and developing work packages, test plans and cost assessments.
• Know-how in the following areas is a plus: Linux, Realtime, Jira/Confluence, Lint
Benefits & Perks:
• Flexible working time, remote or on-site – up to you
• Budget to set-up your home office
• Covered training and certification courses (annual budget for you), covered workshops or conferences to improve your personal development.
• Company retreats plus monthly team meetups (expenses covered) for team-building.
• Additional Health Insurance
• Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage and others, promoting a healthy lifestyle.