eLando offers specialized software development solutions in the areas of mobile, web and enterprise computing.
We deliver high-quality software solutions to our international clients through dedicated remote teams experienced in a deep and wide range of software skillsets, tools, and methodologies.
For our continuously expanding technical team we are looking for a dedicated React.js Software Engineer to join our team with the following responsibilities:
• Design and develop new software applications, applying technology best practices
• Maintain and enhance existing software applications
• Participate in troubleshooting and technical analysis to improve performance and scalability
• Experience with any of React, Angular or Vue frameworks
• Strong understanding of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
• Relevant university degree (or equivalent experience/qualification)
• Desire to learn new technologies
• Good communication skills and ability to cooperate within the team
• The developer should be able to adapt to projects of various scope and nature and different domains
• Fluency in English
• Experience with Node.js.
• Experience with Python, PHP is a plus.
• Experience with SQL and / or NoSQL databases is a plus.
• Additional certification or knowledge of products and technologies will be of a great advantage;
Why join eLando:
• We offer flexible working hours
• We have a friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different expertise
• We would provide you with a competitive salary and of course, regular salary increases!
• We maintain a healthy work environment, providing you with:
• additional health insurance
• sports card
• additional discount program
• food and beverage weekly program
• We love to celebrate! That’s why we enjoy regular team events + team away days.
• You will get great opportunities to enhance your career and learn leading enterprise technologies
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
If you find the above interesting, send us your CV!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.