SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORWe are looking for: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
In this role you will:
• Install, configure, maintain, investigate, recommend, perform and/or oversee:
- Ethernet networks and network cabling;
- LINUX and Windows workstations by company requirements;
- other related equipment, devices and systems;
- add or upgrade and configure workstation disk drives, printers, and related equipment;
- establish and perform maintenance programs following company and vendor standards.
• Support existing infrastructure, make configuration or changes on servers or network;
• Provide technical support for other company teams;
• Resolve customer IT issues through working with the company internal support team;
• React on and diagnose monitoring system events or support requests;
What we expect:
• General IT knowledge - operating systems, servers, networking;
• Windows system administration: OS installation and configuration, user and group management in AD;
• Knowledge in: Linux OS, MySQL (Percona), Apache web server
• Experience in hardware set-up
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with experience in managing technical documentation
• Excellent people skills – demonstrated the ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
• Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment with a local and virtual team
• BA degree with 1-2 years of experience
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Self-motivation proactive person
What to expect from us:
• Interesting, dynamic and friendly environment.
• Attractive remuneration and compensation package.
• Opportunity to gain valuable experience and to develop and grow as a professional.
• Competitive work environment with positive team mates.
• Motivating team bonding activities.
• Great location in one of the newest business buildings in Plovdiv