About the job
The ideal candidate should be passionate about technology, willing to learn and develop new skills, good at solving challenging problems.
You will be responsible for refactoring old and building new frontend features, writing clean and readable code, following the latest technology trends and best practices.
Keeping the bigger picture in mind and making farsighted decisions, you will have to break the features in small and easily estimated tasks and complete the tasks with attention to detail.
- Continuous personal improvement and learning new technologies and skills following the company’s internal education program
- Design, develop and unit test solutions of any size or complexity
- Deliver web experiences that are highly crafted and rewarding to the end users
- Identify opportunities to improve the product and end user experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the goals of the product are aligned with the delivered feature or service
- Monitor the health of production systems and platforms. Proactive alerting and coordination with application teams and infrastructure teams for resolution
- The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, have strong verbal and written communication skills, able to multitask and can work independently and is a team performer
- Solid understanding of web application architecture
- Experience building fluid and intuitive APIs
- Experience with Java Spring
- Familiarity with versioning control with Git
- Basic understanding of cloud systems and technologies (AWS or Azure)
- Fluent in English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience with the following is a plus:
- NoSQL databases
- Unit testing
The company offers:
- Fully remote position
- Unique career opportunity for the local market to build a career in an innovative niche industry and be part of the global trends
- Chance to enhance both technical expertise and business skills in a customer-centric organization
- Market-tuned remuneration package and open-minded work environment
- Opportunity to work with a team of highly motivated, talented, young professionals
- Social benefits package
If you are interested in this position and believe that your qualifications match those requirements, please send your CV. Only a shortlist of approved candidates will be contacted over the phone.