Following our successful trial with 11 large banks, we are
looking to expand our team by hiring a passionate Frontend Developer to
work on design, development and deployment of our platform.
You will be working closely with our hands-on technical co-founder in a smart team of developers building state-of-the-art DLT-based FinTech platform for interbank intraday lending.
We embrace Agile principles and follow Scrum framework. We write re-usable, functional clean code using Kotlin, Scala and Typescript programming languages.
An ideal candidate for this role will have at least two years of frontend development experience and:
- Experience in React (required), Redux
- Understanding of Agile principles and Scrum framework
- Executing full lifecycle software development, including CI/CD (Gitlab, Kubernetes)
- Programming well-designed, testable, deployable, efficient code through TDD, occasional pair-programming
- Collaborating with the team to incrementally bring value to the organization through frequent and systematic delivery
- Work with a small team of ambitious technical and business colleagues
- Opportunity to learn new technologies at work and through workshops, courses and attendance at conferences
- Equity options - own a part of a high-growth startup company
- Opportunity to travel to our office in London
- Fully remote work with a potential to relocate to Kraków, Poland in the future