- Bachelor's or Master`s Degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance;
- 5+ years of related work experience (accounting or finance);
- Fluent English;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word & PowerPoint);
- System experience with ERP required SAP is a must;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative with assignments.
- Preparation and posting of journal entries;
- Month-end accounting close process and special projects;
- Preparation of General Ledger Account Reconciliations;
- Support of Trial Balance & Balance Sheet Reviews;
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements;
- Performs additional duties as assigned;
- Support internal and external audits;
- Ensure compliance of key internal controls.
- Excellent start remuneration;
- Excellent social package;
- Active participation in the transition process;
- Modern office place with excellent access to public transport /metro station/.
Your personal data will be processed by IBS Accounting Ltd. only in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.