We invite applications from ambitious, highly motivated, and hard-working professionals to join our Sofia office as Junior accountants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform operational accounting tasks including posting data in the accounting software, and processing invoices, receipts, and bank statements.
• Prepare daily reconciliations.
• Issue invoices to customers and external associates.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly VAT ledgers and submission of VAT declarations.
• Support Senior Accountants in the preparation of monthly/ yearly closings.
• Assist in various accounting assignments and ad hoc management reports.
• Engage in various administrative duties.
• Work effectively as a team member and share responsibility
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
• Experience as an accountant would be considered an advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bulgarian.
• Detail-oriented, accurate, organized, and reliable.
• Able to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
• Positive, mature, and professional attitude.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, advanced Excel skills would be considered an advantage.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
• ACCA Professional qualification, financially supported by the firm.
• Additional health insurance.
• Food vouchers.
• Other – telephone allowance, additional annual leave, etc.